Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Do you know about it?

I would like to share following information to help in your bright future: Among young people there is lot of myths and wrong information regarding to alcohol product. Myth: Alcohol and beer is symbol of adulthood. When I turn to 16 or 18, I should try this one then I can feel I became a adult person. Correct Information: No, it is not true. This is myth that your peers think that way and act that way. Symbol of adulthood is maturing in every good positive things. Myth: Wine is good for heart health. Correct Information: No, there is some research try to show evidence that wine is good for heart health. Because rich wine industries support such kind of research and try to show their product is good and try to promote it. Myth: Alcohol is symbol of celebrity. Correct Information: No, without alcohol you can celebrate any holiday and any event with nice mood. Myth: Pregnant and breastfeeding mother can drink vodka, wine and beer. Correct information: No, it will influence your child brain development and other organ system development. Myth: Alcohol product supports my sexual life. Correct Information: No, it is opposite. Alcohol is reason of impotency.

No comments: